Friday, February 05, 2010

Day 36: The Weigh In - Week 5

Another nervous week. I did the EA Active once this week and I did free weights once this week, but I didn't eat badly... at least not after Monday or Tuesday. I didn't do too bad on the weekend, neither, but there were a few things I could've done without. I didn't carry any bad habits from my gorging last Friday night.

STARTING WEIGHT (1/1): 254.
CURRENT WEIGHT (2/5): 239.
Weight loss this week: 1 lb.
Total weight loss: 15 lb.

Another one pound week. I'm seeing a trend on the old chart, so I'm fully expecting to lose more weight next week. But there's some point when I'll have to get used to the fact that I'm gaining muscle and may actually gain weight during the week. I don't expect that to happen in the next few weeks anyway.

I think I'm getting sick again. It's likely because I'm not going to bed at a decent hour, which I realize also affects how much or little weight I lose. But I got a three day weekend to make myself all better!!

Neil

1 comment:

M said...

WTG, though - keeping the weight loss steady means you're more likely to keep it off. And it's healthier. So yay you! :)