Friday, March 05, 2010

Day 64: The Weigh In - Week 9

Another week with nothing to blog about? Terrible. It really has been quite a stressful week at work and next week will be no exception, but I take it as a reflection of my lack of dedication towards the diet routine this week. I think I was wondering what I could get away with, actually; I lost 3 pounds last week and there was only one day of exercise. What if I didn't exercise at all this week?

STARTING WEIGHT (1/1): 254.
CURRENT WEIGHT (3/5): 232.
Weight loss this week: 0 lb.
Total weight loss: 22 lb.

Oh snap!! I really didn't eat anything too bad after Saturday, but I think the lack of exercise does make a difference. Who knew?? However! It should be noted that this is my bye week, meaning during my entire diet I have lost a lot one week, little the next, lot the next, little the next. I didn't expect to lose more than 1 pound. I did technically lose like .6 pounds (my scale is digital) but I do not round up.

ANYway, I'm gonna really pump it up this week, exercise every night if I can and really watch what I eat. I want to hit the big 25 pounds next week. I also have a great entry that I've been meaning to write since I started this blog. Hopefully I can get to that this weekend.

Thanks for the continued support, peeps!
Neil

No comments: