Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 72: The Weigh In - Week 10

So, I went directly to the bar after work on Friday and then to a party directly after that, so I did not weigh myself on my usual Friday night. I did weigh myself Saturday morning, when I should've blogged about it. I did not but I made a note of the weight.

STARTING WEIGHT (1/1): 254.
CURRENT WEIGHT (3/13): 230.
Weight loss this week: 2 lb.
Total weight loss: 24 lb.

I lost two pounds, which is great, but I am noticing that I'm getting a little too laxed with things. My wii is starting to gather dust. This often happens and also how I tend to end my progress. There is a plateau point I know I'll hit and I think I've hit the first, but there's much more I know I have to - and can - lose, if I pump it up to the next level.

So I am now entering Wearing Thin: Phase II.

I may add to this, but here are some essential ground rules/changes:
- I have to sweat every day.
- I can't use social situations as an excuse to eat poorly.
- I am still going allow one "spoiler" meal, but I can't allow it to spread into the entire weekend.
- My new weigh-in date is Saturday morning instead of Friday night.
- I will set weight-loss goals weekly intending to keep up with my goal of 180 by 12/31. Right now, the curve on the chart appears to be on-course, but I can take that for granted.
- I have to blog at least 2 more entries than my standard weigh-in entry per week.

I did not meet my goal of 3 pounds this week, so my goal for next week is 2 pounds (for a total of 26 pounds).

Let's do this.

No comments: