Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 107: The Weigh-In: Week 15

I am so very pooped today. I think I'm going to map out today's biking tomorrow, as it really is too much work for me at this time, but I need to post my weigh-in blog entry before the day is over. I biked all the way down to Pilsen(!) this morning to shoot an all day video with Guy Clark and most of Cell Camp for a video contest entry for MoveSmart. It was a late start but we finally got done around 7:30. I still managed to ride all the way back to Lincoln Square from Pilsen via the Lakefront. I think it's around 20 miles round trip.

Before I left, I did my standard Saturday morning weigh-in...

STARTING WEIGHT (1/1): 254.
CURRENT WEIGHT (4/17): 222.
Weight loss this week: 2 lb.
Total weight loss: 32 lb.

Nice! I'm guessing the last few day's adventures on my bike saved my butt. This bike is sure getting me the exercise I needed. I do not think I will be biking tomorrow as I don't want to get tired of it too early. It's going to be a nice sunny day tomorrow though, which are rare on weekends in Chicago, so I may still go for a walk.

Sadly, my Wii has been gathering dust for a month or so and now that the weather's getting nicer, I may be going outside for exercise now. Anyone want to borrow it?

Neil

No comments: