Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 100: The Weigh-In: Week 14

This weekend was filled with lots of friends again, which also means terrible time-management skills on my part. This entry is back-dated to when I weighed myself this weekend. I seriously am terrible at how I balance my time, more on that later. Right now, I do have good news to impart...

STARTING WEIGHT (1/1): 254.
CURRENT WEIGHT (4/10): 224.
Weight loss this week: 2 lb.
Total weight loss: 30 lb.

I hit my goal! I looked back on my previous entries and I lost about six pounds in the past month. The loss is definitely slowing down but I'm still on a good pace. Plus, the spring is here and I'm getting out more. I made an awesome purchase this weekend which I will blog about immediately after this entry.

Thanks to Craig, an old friend from Woodstock, for his tips and reminders about what I should be focusing on as I lose weight. One thing I have not been getting enough of is sleep and it's my own fault. I'm sure it's an issue that my friends share too. Since I have a 9 to 5 job, I feel like I never have time for my own projects, so I don't get to work on them until I get home, which I tend to dilly dally around with so I don't start on them until late...

So my point is that I need to manage my time better. Tips are welcome.

Excelsior!
Neil

No comments: