Sunday, April 04, 2010

Day 93: The Weigh-In: Week 13

What happened to this weekend? Seriously, my only time since Friday night that I've been at home was to sleep, and I didn't sleep long either night. The cast and crew of the new web series "Hank Frisco" spent all Friday night and all day Saturday shooting the first episode, Saturday night I was out til 4am par-tee-ing, and I spent all day today at my parents' place for Easter. I'm pooped but this blog needs an update and I mustn't forget to report the weigh-in.

STARTING WEIGHT (1/1): 254.
CURRENT WEIGHT (4/3): 226.
Weight loss this week: 2 lb.
Total weight loss: 28 lb.

I still managed to lose weight this week and it looks likely that I'll hit 30 lbs by Day 100, which is great. Today was the first time my mom has seen me since Christmas and she was blown away! :-)

Yeah, so bad habits are hard to get rid of. My bad habit of not updating this blog more than once a week has reared its ugly head and Phase II has not taken off like I hoped it would but I really feel I'm going to turn that around this week. It has been a crazy past couple of weeks and I think its throwing off my priorities.

Anyway, thanks for sticking around, gang. New entry on Tuesday night!

Neil

3 comments:

Julie B said...

NEIL. You're definitely looking trim. Great work - so inspiring!

mallory said...

Way to go Neil! You earned those grapes!!

Manton said...

neil, keep it coming! can't wait to see you, it's been too long!