Saturday, May 08, 2010

Day 128: The Weigh-In: Week 18

(It was a busy weekend. I should really prep for busy weekends by doing posts during the week and time them to be released on their proper day. Anyway, I'll post about the weekend for an entry on Monday, but I'm retro-dating this to the day I weighed in.)

STARTING WEIGHT (1/1): 254.
CURRENT WEIGHT (5/8): 217.
Weight loss this week: 2 lb.
Total weight loss: 37 lb.

I am within five pounds, but I'm going to just stay the course and not try anything drastic. I have a feeling I would risk gaining back at least one or two pounds the following week, so what's the point, right?

My clothes are getting too lose, which is great. I have bought a few new shirts, which start my laundry cycle out, and then I hit my bigger shirts. I really don't like wearing them much anymore because they make me look sloppy. I really need to crack down and just buy more clothes, but honestly, I'm not a huge fan of clothes shopping. I have a huge bag full of winter clothing that I'm donating and I think I'll soon have a bag full of summer clothes.

At least this weight loss is getting me to dress a little better, finally.

Neil

1 comment:

jonathan said...

this is great man! way to go mom!