Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 149: The Weigh-In: Week 21

I went back to cutting out snacks this week. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I also biked a lot more. The weather was really nice, too. So I weighed myself this morning.

STARTING WEIGHT (1/1): 254.
CURRENT WEIGHT (5/29): 216.
Weight loss this week: 2
Total weight loss: 38 lb.

For the first time in two weeks, I've lost weight again. I guess snacking does make a difference.

I went to Target last night and bought some new shirts because I simply can't keep wearing these oversized tees and polos. I feel like a slob when I wear them. I have a large bag that I'm donating to good will of pretty decent XXL shirts and some old pants. That's awesome.

I broke down that biking trip and it would really take a lot longer than I thought, unfortunately. Minimum of four months. Probably closer to five months. I can't imagine how I'd ever get the means to take a break from everyday life for that long. It really would be amazing though and I do want to do a big biking trip. Whether it will be this trip, or something like it, will remain to be seen for now.

Neil

No comments: