Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 212: The Weigh-In: Week 30

I was out of town for my weigh-in time so I had to wait until the afternoon to weigh myself. It's really too bad. The scale I used to weigh myself in Milwaukee was much nicer than the scale I use all the time. (I wish I had lost 5 pounds!)

STARTING WEIGHT (1/1): 254.
CURRENT WEIGHT (7/31): 208.
Weight loss this week: 1
Total weight loss: 46 lb.

So I'm back to where I was a few weeks ago. I didn't bike nearly as much this week as I did last week, hoping to focus more on eating less than exercising more. It worked, it seems.

What a week this was. I finished Impress these Apes on Monday in 2nd place, with perfect 10s for my finale. It turned out pretty much as well as I could have hoped. Everything came together, with help from Jill and Tim, and I made the piece that I'm most proud of ever creating and performing in my life. The reaction was overwhelming, with a standing ovation that seemed to last forever. The night was unreal and I was so proud to have been a part of the whole experience and perform on stage with such great talents.



On Friday, Cell Camp performed in Milwaukee for our first live show since January. Unfortunately for us, our Kate was in NYC doin' improv, but our show still went great. Theater was about half full but the response was awesome. I got to see a lot of Milwaukee friends, too. An overall amazing time. Plus, this nice picture was taken that really shows off how much weight I've lost.


Almost all my remaining free days this week were taken up by rehearsal for *Creepy Hug's new show, "Heat Stroke." It's my first Skybox show (and my first sketch show run) since May 2009. This opened Saturday night and went off better than any rehearsal we did. Check it out; four more weeks left!

Now I have almost nothing on my plate. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Relief at the moment.

Neil

No comments: