Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 226: The Weigh-In: Week 32

This whole week I spent thinking about that damn weight gain from Monday, hoping I'd somehow get it down to 206 again. Yes, it was probably mostly water weight, but I figured I'd still keep some of the weight gain.

This was difficult, as being sick along with a heat wave in Chicago limited me to only 20 miles biking for the entire week.

STARTING WEIGHT (1/1): 254.
CURRENT WEIGHT (8/14): 206.
Weight loss this week: 0
Total weight loss: 48 lb.

Luckily for me, that wasn't the case and I managed to lose all the weight that I had gained last weekend. I was more than satisfied with that result than losing any more weight this week. Needless to say, this weekend was very different and I only had one or two guilty foods. Very little cravings for the crap foods for sure.

The week of the 16th is calling for excellent weather and I am slowly getting over my cold, so I am shooting for biking 100 miles this coming week. I've got to get in as much biking as I can. Autumn is just around the corner! Unbelievable. Hopefully I can hit 50 pounds lost next Saturday.

My birthday is one month away and I'm looking to make it a combined 31st birthday/50 pounds lost/first time under 200 lbs get-together. It'll probably be at a bar as I'm not exactly sure where I'll be living next month.

Stay tuned,
Neil

3 comments:

Tart Deco™ said...

I'll gibe you $5 if you move to Milwaukee ;)

Tart Deco™ said...

I'll GIVE you $5, not gibe you $5. Totally different meaning...

Manton said...

Neil!! This is so very exciting, can't wait to celebrate with you! :)