Saturday, October 02, 2010

Day 275: The Weigh-In: Week 39

This past week was my vacation week and I went to Seattle and Portland because I had never been before and there were people out there I haven't seen in a long time (or ever!) There was some question of whether I could afford this trip. I went anyway even though I probably couldn't, so I'm hoping this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt.

STARTING WEIGHT (1/1): 254.
CURRENT WEIGHT (10/2): 201.
Weight loss this week: +1
Total weight loss: 53 lb.

As expected this week, I gained weight. I can't think of a healthy meal I had on vacation, to be honest. I did walk a few miles in Portland too, so I'm sure that helped. But it was only a pound; very manageable.

For those of you who don't know, I am moving into a house with my amazing talented friend Jonny. He bought on this house in March but the banks who own the place still haven't closed on it. It looks like its actually going to happen in the next few weeks. During this time, I have been in a temporary apartment with my friend Mary. Since it's been temporary, I've never quite felt like I've had a home-home, so it's been very hard to make any decisions.

So, Phase 3 begins in November... I'm hoping. Fiscal responsibility. Weight lifting. Running. Ugh, I hate running so much. I might powerwalk to start. We'll see. I'll be cheering on those Chicago Marathon runners next Sunday though. I might be one of them in a few years.

Neil

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Awww why you hate running? It's not so bad. And races like 5Ks and 10Ks are a lot of fun!