Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winding Down 2010

Seems I've not been the only one losing weight this year. Huffington Post listed the Biggest Celebrity Slim Downs of 2010. Some of them I knew about (J-Hud, Drew Carey) but John Goodman, good for you. And Anthony Hopkins, WTF? 800 calories a day?

Weigh-ins...
(11/20): 199
(11/27): 202. (Thanksgiving!)
(12/4): 198
(12/11): 198

So it would appear that I'm plateauing again. I've done this before, but this time seems a little bit more persistent. I've been the same weight now (fluctuating) for about two months. I haven't been exercising as much on account of the cold and what-have-you and the slip-ups have been holiday-related, to be sure. I'm allowed those and I'm sure it'll happen around Christmas too.

At any rate, I won't be hitting my goal of 180 pounds, which is fine. I was hoping I'd lose another 4 pounds before the end of the year to hit an even 60 pounds lost but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. It doesn't bother me because I know I'll hit it next year and even more. I've already begun making plans for next year which I'll blog about in a few weeks at a special end-of-the-year post on the last week of December.

I will say that I've been very busy in these last few months of the year. It has made me re-evaluate a lot and I'll be definitely setting priorities. So, stay tuned, kiddies.

Neil

No comments: