Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Day 5: Did I Mention It Was A Busy Week?

Last night I fell asleep before I had a chance to blorg. Doop.

Tonight was a brief show and then a tech rehearsal for Cell Camp's show this Thursday. It was the first time I was out with friends in a pub since the routine started. Have you ever been to the Fizz Bar in Chicago? They have some the absolute best burgers in Chicago and you never hear about them. And they're served on a pretzel bun. Man oh man. And... AND... they serve this fried potato salad that is to die for. If you've never had it, it tastes 100 times better than it sounds, and it sounds pretty good.

I watched people eat these dishes tonight. And drink beers. While I had me some water. And it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

As this week has been constant performance-related outings, I've been stopping at Subway and ordering the same 6" sandwich every time. Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, no cheese. So good. With Diet Coke and baked potato chips. They had no baked chips at the Subway I went to tonight, so I got no chips at all. And. It. Was. Fine.

I wonder how many different Subways I can go to in Chicago. There's 25,000 in the USA. Does anyone have these statistics? I'm curious.

Til tomorrow,
Neil

No comments: